RNF Technologies - Assistant Manager - Business Development/Presales (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Business Development
Job Description :
- Accelerate the company's growth by bringing in and understanding Leads.
- Bidding on all relevant technical platforms for generating Leads.
- Managing Pre-Sales and pitching technical proposals to clients.
- Manage the RFI/RFP opportunity through the Sales The framework, ensuring compliance of bidding processes and corporate policies.
- Maintaining a balance between achieving sales and meeting revenues targets.
- Handling multiple client accounts and managing end-to-end bid cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and Energetic personality
- Experience of working in American and European markets
- Experience in closing mobile app development and web app development contracts/sales.
- Proficient in managing & coordinating between the clients and delivery teams to help develop and deliver the desired solution.-
- Staff augmentation, client Retention, requirement gathering, and client interaction.-
- Achieving sales and revenue targets and ensuring the client expectations and qualities are met.-
- Minimum 1 years of experience required n the same domain.