Manager at Riyom Technologies
Views:24 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Riyom Technologies - Deputy Manager - Sales (4-5 yrs)
- Enroll the CP's and provide all the necessary information of offers.
- To generate business from all the CP's.
- Support the Brokers/Agents (Channel Partners) with all necessary information and help them from tie up to payments.
- Collate the feedback of the CPs and present it with the Team leaders.
- Maintain reports and presentation with the Head.
- Involve in various campaigns to attract more Brokers/Agents (Channel Partners) to generate more business.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Conduct research on leads through the internet and other sources to get a good understanding of the customer and generate the customer profile.
- For all assigned leads, be the point of contact, establish contact and coordinate their site visit.
- Work out strategies to effectively engage with the client, make an impactful pitch and establish a connection with the home buyer.
- Conduct the site visit and explain the project details and specifications. Actively communicate the features of the relevant property and highlight the benefits to the lead.
- Follow up post site visits in a systematic manner with relevant information to strengthen the relationship.
- Manage the relationship till sale materializes or it reaches a logical conclusion.
- Seek guidance and support from the reporting manager to close the sale.
- Operate within the price bands approved for the different properties.
- For all sales closed ensure a process for coordination with internal teams and collection of the booking amount / deposit.
- Ensure smooth transition for on-going client servicing the CRM team.
- Work closely with other internal teams to ensure a unified approach to sales and delivery.
- Work on generating possible referrals from assigned Priority relationships and other sources.
- Stay updated on product /project status and knowledge. Track and monitor the competition and market trends. Work continuously to improve knowledge and understanding of the field. Share knowledge and information with the team.
- Ensure timely updates on the sales pipeline on the system. Submit any other reports and updates as required by the reporting manager
- Focus on enhancing own sales effectiveness and self-improvement goals. Identify specific goals and action plans to achieve focused growth and development.