Assistant Manager - HR at Ritikaawood Enterprises Pvt Ltd
Views:36 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
RitikaaWood - Executive - Sales/Business Development (2-3 yrs)
About the company :
- RitikaaWood is India's Premier Timber Engineering Company with a Pan India presence having its Head Office in Mumbai and Manufacturing Center in Nashik. We manufacture World Class Outdoor Solid Wood Products such as Windows, Doors, Cladding, Decking, Structures and Solar Shading Screens. Over the past 12 years, we have completed 700 projects across 70 locations inI ndia.
- RitikaaWood is the preferred brand for India's leading Architects and Designers for their needs of custom high-end joinery used in Premium High End Luxury Villas constructed for self- occupation.
Job Purpose :
- To cater to the ever expanding business and market reach in Key markets across India,
- RitikaaWood is looking for Dynamic, Result Oriented Professionals to sell our Product Solutions to Architects, Designers and Project Management Consultants engaged in the design and execution of High End Residential Villas for Private Individuals.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Design and implement sales strategy
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing sales.
- Develop the business through continuous lead generation.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Maintain and share updated prospect database.
- Network and stay in touch with prospects.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Liaise with Design team to ensure accuracy and timely submission of proposals to customers.
- MBA/BMS Marketing and sales
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Accepts challenges
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong business sense
Working conditions : The job will require coordination between various teams with constant updates and tracking