HR at Intelligent Retail Pvt Ltd
Views:362 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
RIPPRL - Regional Sales Manager (5-12 yrs)
About Ripplr :
- Ripplr's AI/ML-based distribution platform bridges the gap between brands and unorganised retail, solving for both distribution (network, first-mile, last-mile, fulfilment, cold chain, etc.) and information asymmetry (real-time demand and supply data, product discovery, inventory management, etc.)
- Ripplr currently operates in 6+ cities and works with 6 K+ retailers across the country.
- Through Ripplr, both prominent & new-age brands are able to seamlessly open up distribution channels and allocate logistics contracts, along with reducing inventory wastage and management costs, helping them focus on production and brand development
- We are looking for a results-driven Regional Manager- Sales to manage and grow the Logistics functions.
- The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her region by building a network of clients or key accounts across multiple cities.
- The individual is expected to build the sales team, key account managers and be responsible for revenues and best in class customer experience in his/her area.
- The individual is expected to coordinate with sourcing and operations team which would be responsible for starting projects. Needs to coordinate with accounts and finance team to understand regulatory requirements during Onboarding of clients.
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining customer experience, sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Work closely with the operations team till the client is on boarded and ops runs smoothly
- Build, Lead and manage the Account Management and Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan
- Maintain healthy relations with clients by periodically visiting them
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis
- Manage monthly working capital and budget
- Postgraduate in Management with 5+ years of professional experience Experience working with logistics companies
Skills required :
- Strong experience in the domain of sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have the experience of working with cross functional teams with stake holder management
- Should have the experience of increasing coverage and sales
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organisation with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills
- Proven leadership capability to build, lead, manage and groom teams
- The individual must have hands-on approach, ready to get hands dirty whenever needed