HR Manager at RingLead
Views:187 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
RingLead - Manager - Marketing Operations (3-8 yrs)
RingLead is seeking an experienced RevOps super star ready to take the next step toward demand generation leadership. We seek to remove friction from the buyer journey and deliver meaningful content to the right people at the right time in their life cycle.This role will be a key member of RingLead's Marketing and Leadership team, driving process, and system efficiency and working cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Engineering, and Analytics teams. The ideal candidate possesses both strategic acumen and a track record of operational excellence. We are looking for a builder, someone who loves technology, and has a passion for results driven marketing.
- Manage all marketing operations including Marketo administration, lead scoring, database management, campaign tracking and attribution, integrations, segmentation, data enhancement, database health, compliance (e.g. GDPR compliance), and optimization best practices
- Partner with cross-functional leadership in Sales Operations and Business Applications teams to build a unified process and tech stack that enables an efficient new business acquisition strategy
- Own and administer marketing technologies and partner closely with power users to ensure adoption and best practice use of each platform in our stack
- Collaborate on long-term planning and infrastructure of the Marketing Department
- Own database strategy (i.e hygiene, field management, and enrichment process)
- Collaborate with email engagement team on database management and enrichment projects making recommendations for how optimize our database, reporting, segmentations, and sending practices
- Drive strong sales and marketing alignment with initiatives and processes that support lead management, lead scoring, and funnel reporting
- Mitigate marketing technology-related issues
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping, and documenting key marketing processes
- Lead and inspire a team of marketing professionals
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations.
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization is a must.
- Marketo Certified Expert, subject matter expert in marketing operations best practices
- Expertise with Marketo and CRM solutions is a must, Salesforce preferred
- Experience managing and optimizing a marketing tech stack
- Ability to be both strategic and maintain an eye for tactical detail is a must.
- Ability to be a player-coach for the marketing ops team.
- Excellence in organization, process planning, and process documentation
- Strong ability to manage cross-functional department relationships
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills
- Required knowledge of data governance best practices
- Ability to build new processes and workflows at scale
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multi-tasking and has the demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects while thriving in a hyper-growth environment
- Effective time management skills