HR & Admin Officer at Rigel Networks
Views:77 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Rigel Networks - Content Writer (4-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Writing articles, website contents, blogs, press releases, white papers for IT software company.
- Create, revise, proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content on social media
- Work closely with the SEO team to produce quality content
- Create and review content such as on-page content, blogs, articles, classifieds and press releases for various websites
- Conduct periodic check of website content and update the same as per company requirements. Work in synchronization with technical and graphics team to produce the required content.
- Ability to generate content in a clear and precise manner.
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Skills :
- Creative Writing, Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
Key Skills :
Writing blog, Website Content, Technical Contents, Creative Writing, Preparing Marketing Collaterals, Working closely with SEO & Digital Marketing Team, Proofread & Edit the Content