Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Rich Graviss Products Private Limited
Views:641 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
RICH'S - Manager - Sales (8-10 yrs)
Sales Manager - Retail Bakery
Key Responsibilities :
Customer contact :
- Commitment to end user in all segments.
- Develop new markets/sales opportunities.
- Maintain the relationship between distributor, end user and key accounts.
- Visit key customer, and represent the company's products services promotion, & delivery of the giveaways if any.
- Get information on new product ideas from the customer, and also pass on new product usage information to the customer.
- Introduce new products.
- Handle user / customer complaints at all levels.
- To prepare market visit and consumption reports on a timely manner.
- To assist in the evaluation process
- To forecast monthly/ yearly/ product wise sales volume of the assigned territory.
Marketing support :
- To assist in the preparation and coordination of technical training and product demonstrations
- To participate in seminars and product demonstrations
- Making sales forecast for existing products and assessing market potential for the existing company's products and new products.
- To collect and collate competitor and market information
People Management :
- Organization development and alignment through management and training of sales team. Provide solid positive leadership of Sales team with clear direction, motivation to achieve expectations both financial and non-financial.
- Plan the movement of sales executives to get maximum productivity based on customer contact plan of the organization.
Special assignments :
- Any special assignments related to promotion of sales as may be planned by the Regional Manager/Corporate.
Functional Requirements :
- Good knowledge of distribution channel.
- Outgoing, independent, self disciplined, Capable of dealing with people at different levels.
- Willing to travel.
- Command over English and local language.