Managing Director at Sureclients
Views:33 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RFP Writer/Coordinator - IT (1-4 yrs)
This Position is for US based Clients thus will be for Night Shifts only
Management of Proposal Process:
- On a daily basis searches various sources (provincial, national, international) for new project opportunities.
- Maintains database system for proposal tracking of wins/losses, type, etc.;
- Maintains filing system (electronic) for proposal process including RFPs, proposal submissions and presentations;
- Ensures registration on all relevant online databases and maintenance of up-to-date information on the company.
- Maintains up-to-date files to supplement proposal writing process (resumes, project descriptions, etc);
- Manages proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval;
- Follows up on unsuccessful proposals to develop recommendations for improving success rate;
- Assists in special projects for Business Development and Marketing; and
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Analyses and understands the requirements of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Expressions of Interest (EOI) and other solicitation documents;
- Plans and develops unsolicited proposals and responses to RFPs, RFQs and EOIs including researching, writing, editing and design of final product;
- Writes and edits proposal for readability, consistency and appropriate tone describing company capabilities, management approach and/or past performance;
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts and corporate personnel, developing and writing technical and management content for responses which are compliant with the proposal requests;
- Analyses proposal content to ensure relevancy of past performance materials to current requirements;
- Coordinates all information in format requested in RFP and according to Company standards;
- Edits and proofreads proposal and other related materials to ensure accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency with company guidelines and standards;
- Formats document to meet company guidelines and standards;
- Collaborates with consultants to develop proposal strategy, identify potential areas of improvement, solutions and themes that support the win strategy; and
- Coordinates delivery of document to ensure submission deadlines are met.
- Edits and proofreads documents to ensure accuracy, clarity, consistency, readability, appropriate tone and consistency with company guidelines and standards; and
- Formats document to meet company guidelines and standards.