RFP Writer (7-11 yrs)
The role holder will be responsible for supporting the Client Business Centre of Excellence Office in Asset Management
- The role holder will play a key role in supporting Sales & Service team to source and pre-populate response to client's Due Diligence questionnaires (DDQs) and Request for Information (RFIs).
- The role holder will be responsible for supporting activities like completing DDQs, risk assessment templates, holding information and product characteristics as part of Due Diligence of funds.
- The role holder will provide support to global markets and their respective Sales/Client service team on all pre-sales activities (RFPs and RFIs) and due diligence for existing clients.
- The role holder will be responsible for maintaining product and client content for global client support.
- Incumbent will be required to ensure timely information is produced on a routine and streamlined basis.
- Said individual will play an active role in building up new processes and suggesting improvements and enhancements to existing ones.
- This role requires the incumbent to execute selected business critical processes with consistent coordination with onshore counterpart and with customer management teams across multiple countries.
- Interaction with other asset class team members in Bangalore to understand activities being performed currently and suggesting and implementing enhancements that will help save time and/or add value to the process.
What you'll do:
- Analytical Skills - proven interpretation and utilization of management information
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure that information is captured in a timely manner
- Ability to be persuasive, pragmatic in approach
- Ability to distil complex and varied data into information; good process analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation communication skills
- Stakeholder management is a critical attribute, the ability to work as a team player is must.
- Proactive, positive attitude and ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Flexible and ability to prioritize workload for self and team
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to succeed within a matrix management structure and build and maintain global team relationships
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Overall, 2-5 years of experience preferably in the Asset Management and Capital Markets industry
- Knowledge of financial products & their role in the Asset and wealth management business
- Knowledge of financial markets, macro-economic environment, theory, tools and strategies
- Experience in handling Pre-sales activities
- Proven experience in handling end-to-end completion of RFI, RFPs and Due Diligence activities
- Advanced level of MS Office, VBA Macro development
- Experience or ability to adopt remote working model
Proven ability to prioritize workload effectively in line with business priorities
- Willingness to own work and problems and see through to completion and use own initiative to resolve issues
- Evidence of delivery in a similar role within a global organization would be an added advantage
- Experience in using technology to improve business outcomes
What additional skills will be good to have?
Qualification - CFA / MBA / Post Graduation degree and/or qualification from a reputed institute
Capital Markets Industry certifications preferred