Senior Manager - Human Resources at RevosAuto Tech Private Limited
Views:42 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
RevosAuto Tech - Territory Sales Manager (4-10 yrs)
You will get an opportunity to shape your future in an emerging cleantech technology company focused on building next-generation mobility solutions as a territory sales manager.
REVOS is hiring a Territory Sales Manager to develop business opportunities in the electric and charging networks platform in India. As one of the first hires for our Sales Team, you will help build our business in one of the largest and most important verticals we are pursuing. This is a terrific opportunity for a highly skilled and versatile salesperson who wants to join early and make a major impact at an exciting start-up.
The ideal candidate will act as the Business Head for the assigned territory. The candidate should have experience in conducting product demonstrations. This candidate should be comfortable with consistent travel within the state and be able to create new channel for us and subsequent sales through the channel on a consistent basis. The candidate should be able to keep track of their sales and effectively communicate with other team members while out in the field.
- Establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Develop an effective agency channel for the assigned territory.
- Researching potential leads from the open market, web searches, or digital resources.
- Identify & tie-up with potential Dealers/Sub dealers and initiate business with them
- Create a team of Network service executives across the state
- Create and establish new channel partners
- Educate channel partners and conduct product demonstrations emphasizing product features, and benefits with a focus on the value of the solution.
- Generate potential leads for future sales
- Develop relationships with the field executives, train & motivate them to do business & achieve the target
- Responsible to operate in a sales-driven environment, including input parameters, sales forecasting, funnel management, sales reviews, and other funnel metrics
- Should be able to handle a team of 5-10 members of field executives.
- Track and report sales in an organized manner
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B sales role, preferably in telecom, software as a service, or IoT platforms serving customers in the automotive, logistics, and transportation verticals
- End to end understanding of customer buying behavior, and being able to operate in hunting (cold calls, networking, research) and farming (business solutions, problem solving) accounts
- Commercial understanding to be able to create effective technical and pricing proposals, negotiations with customers, keeping REVOS's interests in mind.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Should have managed larger teams on the ground level.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced start-up environment (optional but highly desired).