Senior Manager - Human Resources at RevosAuto Tech Private Limited
Views:29 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
RevosAuto Tech - Executive - Inside Sales (2-6 yrs)
You will get an opportunity to shape your future in an emerging cleantech technology company focused on building next-generation mobility solutions as an inside sales representative.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision and, possess a high degree of problem-solving skills. Operating in a rapidly evolving environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new, and challenging situations.
You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Preparing short-term and long-term sales plans towards reaching the assigned goals
- Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
- Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existing customers
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients;
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Manage sales KPIs, pipeline and activity metrics (all leading indicators) of team to ensure these are tracking towards the achievement of revenue goals
- Maintaining database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Collaborating with the team on sales goals, planning, and forecasting;
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Required Candidate profile:
- Proven sales experience at a start-up with at least 2+ years in EdTech, Enterprise Sales & B2B business (Product or Managed Services)
- Track record of target/quota achievement
- Successful completion of Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Good communication skills &fluent in English
- Highly goal driven and open to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented, Self-motivated and self-directed
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)