HR Executive at Revos Auto Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:76 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
REVOS - Territory Sales Manager (4-6 yrs)
REVOS is a smart micro-mobility platform that works with enterprises across the automotive shared mobility value chain to enable and accelerate their smart vehicle journeys. Founded in 2017, it aims to empower all 2 and 3 wheeler vehicles through AI-integrated IoT solutions that will make them smart, safe, connected. We are backed by investors like USV and Prime Venture.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Develop an effective agency channel for the assigned territory.
- Researching potential leads from the open market, web searches, or digital resources.
- Identify & tie up with potential Dealers/Sub dealers and initiate business with them
- Create a team of Network service executives across the state
- Create and establish new channel partners
- Educate channel partners and conduct product demonstrations emphasizing product features, and benefits with a focus on the value of the solution.
- Generate potential leads for future sales
- Develop relationships with the field executives, train & motivate them to do business & achieve target
- Responsible to operate in a sales-driven environment, including input parameters, sales forecasting, funnel management, sales reviews, and other funnel metrics
- Should be able to handle a team of 5-10 members of field executives.
- Track and report sales in an organized manner
Qualification and Skills Required :
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B sales role, preferably in telecom, software as a service, or IoT platforms serving customers in the automotive, logistics, and transportation verticals
- End to end understanding of customer buying behavior, and being able to operate in hunting (cold calls, networking, research) and farming (business solutions, problem solving) accounts
- Commercial understanding to be able to create effective technical and pricing proposals, negotiations with customers, keeping REVOS's interests in mind.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Should have managed larger teams on the ground level.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced start-up environment (optional but highly desired).