HR Executive at Revos Auto Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:67 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
REVOS - Manager - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
- As a Business Development Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to manage and develop a practice with a high performing team of experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs. You will play a key role in shaping the future of the company and have an impact on the market by introducing new clients to Revos.
- Responsibilities include full-cycle sales including target identification, securing and managing client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, managing Revos Subject Matter Experts in defining opportunities, proposing solutions, negotiating, obtaining SOWs and closing the deal.
Job Description :
- Engage with the new business development team and Revos leadership team to understand areas of focus and growth
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize prospective customer segments
- Identify and communicate new opportunities beyond what is already chartered
- Identifying and cultivating business opportunities, responding to customer requirements and helping craft insightful, high-quality solutions to solve everyday business challenges.
- Coordinating with internal teams to deliver sustainable and profitable growth for new clients and existing key accounts.
- Managing assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- Collaborating with Executives and SMEs to maximize account coverage
- Maintaining a knowledgeable understanding of changing guidelines and mandates affecting the Electric Vehicle industry community
- Collaborating with team members to win deals through effective team-selling- Activities include meeting preparation, meeting follow-ups, proposal development, closing activities.
- Excellent networking skills with strong written and verbal English skills and quality-oriented writing.
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality adaptable to a fast-paced high volume and high-velocity sales organization
- Healthy competitive nature and jumps at the chance to pursue new business opportunities.
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple terms and lay them out for a variety of stakeholders.
- Compelling communication/presentation skills can get your message across clearly, but you are also a good conversationalist and great listener.
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness, and with the ability to manage, influence and collaborate with staff and colleagues at all levels