HR Manager at Revolt Motors
Views:24 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Revolt Motors - Customer Service Role (0-2 yrs)
The role of the Customer Service Executive will be to Champion a great customer experience, to develop and deliver the highest levels of service within your organization, all whilst improving the performance and experience of the product. Therefore, it is essential that you have strong, engaging leadership skills alongside good analytical skills and Problem-solving ability
Reporting into the Head of Business, the Customer Service Executive will need to be fully engaged with the organizational strategy. You will need to be highly driven and motivated, as the workload will be both fast paced and high volume.
As Customer Service Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a great customer experience and maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Identifying product improvements, competitors, Researching and recommending new opportunities profit and service improvements to the Research and development team by remaining current on industry trends and market activities.
- Connecting with the quality control department to analyse the breakdowns cause roots to take the preventive actions accordingly.
- Degree in Engineering - Electrical/ Electronics. (Premier Institute)
- 1-2 years of professional experience; Freshers are encouraged and welcome.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and technically challenging environment
- Ability to solve Problems with High Analytical skills