Views:67 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Retail Sales Role - Lubricants/Batteries/Tyres Business (4-8 yrs)
Retail Sales Role - Lubricants/Batteries/Tyres Business
1. Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and sales conversion
2. Profitable revenue growth in the designated territory through effective implementation of company sales strategy through the distributors and direct accounts.
3. Achieve volume and revenue targets.
4. Effective distributor management - Appoint, Maintain and grow good relationships.
5. To develop DSR (Distributors Sales Representative) competency.
6. Sells products through channel partners in secondary retail market by establishing contact and developing relationships
7. Understand Market & Competitors activities and get feedback on competition on pricing/ promotion and benchmarking and then planning and developing counter solutions.
8. Maintains quality service to all customers by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
10. Role involves extensive travel to assigned geographies.
11. To work within a framework of company policies