Principal Consultant at Uniplex HR
Views:504 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Research Lead/Project Manager - Market Research (4-9 yrs)
We are looking for candidates for the role of Research Lead/ Project Manager for one of our clients which is a leading Market Research company in Noida.
- Responsible of the delivery of the projects
- Take full responsibility on projects assigned
- Meeting the timeline expectations while maintaining our high quality standards
- Ensuring smooth running and timely delivery of all projects originating from the respective office
- Support the sales teams at the proposal stage, consulting on complex projects;
- Actively making proposals to improve the existing processes, tools and products.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Take full responsibility and accountability of the Market Research Project assigned
- Define a clear project scope with the customer and the Service Level Agreement
- Define the project plan details including time line, resource required and potential roadblock
- Manage the project step by step, follow up with internal and external resource
- Manage multiple workloads successfully by planning and prioritizing projects
- Proactively plan suggest and agree project deadlines with client
- Monitor field progress, problem solving and identification and implementation of solutions
- Be responsible for closing the project on time and on budget
- Closely liaise with clients for projects briefing and post survey information
- Keep clients, Team Leader and (Senior) Project Manager in the loop and involve them whenever there is a change in the project specs
- Effectively communicate with sales teams and all operation teams to ensure customers needs are met and understood
- Closely liaise with all operations teams and keep control of the project status by coordinating all parts involved at all time.
- Escalate any outstanding issue to Team Leader as soon as identified
- Keep the internal tools fully updated on a daily basis so that everybody can know exactly the status of a project by checking the tools
- Maintain and improve the companys Service and Operations quality standards
- Represent the company in dealing with customer concerns
- Interact with customers whenever needed
- Demonstrate good and effective and prompt communication with clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.