Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:1750 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Research Executive (0-3 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyze and complete the client requests by empanelment of experts for various research projects.
- Reads and actively searches out information that helps you understand your client's industry.
- Tracks competitive and other information that will be of value to your teams and clients.
- Develops an understanding of how to work with clients and experts including communication, time tracking, monthly reports, etc. and works with team to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Acts as a point of contact for clients in the absence of your team members.
- Ensures all work is completed in a timely manner and produced to the highest possible standard.
- Works with manager to set objectives and takes responsibly/accountability for your development as a Research professional.
Eligibility criteria :
- A good fit will be a candidate excellent communication skills who would like an entry level position in the Market Research Industry with a penchant for front-end roles.