TAG - HR at Jiva Infotech
Views:1045 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Research Analyst (1-3 yrs)
- Gathers data to meet specific project objectives by using various informational sources.
- Assists in planning design instrumentation and research methodology for gathering data.
- Collects information and establishes a database to catalogue, update and retrieve data.
- Analyzes data to determine trend, discrepancies or other specific departmental business issues.
- Coordinates meetings with targeted audiences to identify or clarify departmental issues, which may include committees, consultants, citizen's groups, etc.
- Authors or edits technical reports to provide a summary of findings.
- Manages data using statistical analysis processes and project management techniques.
- Conducts presentations and designs ancillary visual graphics to enhance reporting
- Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Knowledge of statistical methodology Knowledge of city practice, policy and procedures
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Skill in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing
- Skill in data analysis and problem solving Skill in planning and organizing
- Ability to establish databases to maintain or track data Ability to conduct presentations
- Ability to author technical documents Ability to identify variables and utilizing various resources to gather data
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other city employees and the public
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.