TAG - HR at Jiva Infotech
Views:830 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Research Analyst (1-3 yrs)
- Gathers data to meet specific project objectives by using various informational sources.
- Assists in planning design instrumentation and research methodology for gathering data.
- Collects information and establishes a database to catalogue, update and retrieve data.
- Analyzes data to determine trend, discrepancies or other specific departmental business issues.
- Coordinates meetings with targeted audiences to identify or clarify departmental issues, which may include committees, consultants, citizen's groups, etc.
- Authors or edits technical reports to provide a summary of findings.
- Manages data using statistical analysis processes and project management techniques.
- Conducts presentations and designs ancillary visual graphics to enhance reporting
- Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Knowledge of statistical methodology Knowledge of city practice, policy and procedures
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Skill in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing
- Skill in data analysis and problem solving Skill in planning and organizing
- Ability to establish databases to maintain or track data Ability to conduct presentations
- Ability to author technical documents Ability to identify variables and utilizing various resources to gather data
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other city employees and the public