Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:47 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Research Analyst (0-3 yrs)
Our client's are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
PERFECT PLACER (www.perfectplacer.com), Promoted by a team of dedicated professionals with varied background, having comprehensive and extensive industry and consultancy exposure, is - One of the most preferred and referred consultants- today in Executive Search & Placement.
PERFECT PLACER in less than half a decade has grown to be a force to reckon with, having offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
Perfect Placer along with its associate services has a long and prestigious list of leading Indian and Multinational Corporates in India and Outside across Managerial levels, functions and Industries, covering both IT and Non-IT specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments
- The Research Analyst is responsible for providing specialized market insight, strategic guidance and project management support as a crucial member of the client engagement team. In conjunction with internal Consultant stakeholders, you will operate as part of a team that delivers powerful, effective human capital solutions to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assignment Research & Project Management
- Manage client projects (including assignments, pitch preparation, etc.) in partnership with consultants
- Recommend approach and priority target company universe through market research
- Identify, calibrate and prioritize potential candidates through internal firm network, external resources and market outreach
- Engage with the external market, as appropriate, to develop market and candidate insights
- Manage the assignment team throughout the search processes to drive strategy, candidate solutions and supporting client materials
- Create high-quality client documentation (e.g., role specifications, confidential reports, company mappings, etc.)
Business Development Support :
- Partner with consultants to develop pitch presentations and business development materials
- Monitor and track relevant market developments in a segment, including company updates and people moves
Knowledge Management :
- Contribute to the Firm's knowledge management activities by looking for opportunities to share expertise and best practices, developing a network of people within an industry or functional area and recording pertinent information
- Build knowledge in a specific segment or function through proactive market research
Qualification And Experience:
i. Bachelor's degree with 6 Months to 3 years- professional work experience of a similar nature (qualitative research, project management, research, etc.)
ii. Previous project management experience or experience working on simultaneous projects in different teams
iii. Exceptional critical thinking and analysis skills
iv. Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, client-driven environment
v. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
vi. Very strong detail-orientation skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader