Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Merit Group
Views:171 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Research Analyst (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
You will be part of a dynamic team, being in charge of all aspects of writing, publication and
Content research on the Healthcare sector.
Qualification: Incumbent should be from English literature, Journalism or Mass Communications background.
1) Key Accountabilities :
A. Content Writing :
- Should be able to write articles and summaries on the subjects used in-house.
- Write headlines, captions, stand firsts and picture captions.
- Excellent writing ability and a strong command of English both in terms of language and grammar.
B. Research :
- Surf different sites to capture information
- Research, track information, analyse the market & update database accordingly
- Interact with group members working in field in respective countries for sharing the latest information and knowledge
- Review the information obtained and discuss related issues
- Check the quality of data input and maintain consistency
- Satisfy customer queries with proper explanations
2) Skills & Competencies :
- Should have sound knowledge of MS Office, Internet & other basic computer applications.
- Strong research skills especially on the web and an ability to organize information efficiently.
3) Personal Attributes :
- Ability to think independently, creatively and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, challenging team environment.
- Self-motivation and a can-do attitude.
- Results orientated and enthusiasm to learn new skills/processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.