Repute Networks - Account Manager - Identity Sales (3-6 yrs)
This is your opportunity to join highly challenging projects from day one and be involved in the Sales of a new age platform and applications from scratch.
We are built around blockchain technology and are India's first Talent network. It is a one-of-a-kind identity & Employment platform that is poised to change how the world views identity, data, reputation and consent and is primed to scale rapidly in the coming months.
We- re a small team backed by amazing investors and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have seen successful exits. You will work with the best talent in the industry. Excited? We are interested in talking to people who are passionate about selling world-class products, want to be part of creating and growing a new company and want to have some fun!
Welcome to our world!
- Hands on lead will be responsible for driving sales of Repute and services within India. The AM will represent Repute and drive sales of the data gateway to various sectors like Hospital Management Systems, Hotels, Online Gaming etc.exceeding sales objectives. The AM will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans for your assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well thought out enterprise sales strategies.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience : Minimum 3years of experience selling SaaS solutions into enterprise accounts. Early-stage company is a big plus.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Domain Expert. A background/experience of sales experience in Hospital SaaS/Hotel Management software, enterprise payment gateway is a big plus!
- Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise at the enterprise level. You develop and lead prospects by applying analytics to specific business issues. You know how to - drive a deal.-
- Evangelist. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Repute's mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Team Player. You understand early-stage. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You know there are never enough resources and every day presents a challenge. You thrive on - building it yourself- and the satisfaction it brings.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.