Repos Energy - Associate - Sales (2-7 yrs)
About The Company
At Repos Energy India Pvt. Ltd, we have dedicated our lives to a purpose that is larger than us. We are delivering diesel at the doorstep to all those who find it difficult to procure diesel from the retail outlet (Petrol pump). The conventional procurement process leads to wastage of diesel just to procure diesel leading to environmental damage due to pollution and spillages. Not to forget the time, the manpower and money that the Nation wastes on this way of procurement. Repos is constantly engaged in developing smart solutions using latest technologies.
For more details about the company please visit: https://reposenergy.com/
Identify prospective clients & promote product & services. Responsible to do profitable sales & achieve business targets.
- Leads Identification & Promotion
- Sales Conversion
- Client Coordination & Relations
- MIS & Reporting
- 2-4 years of relevant sales experience and must have strong Presentation skills.
- Develop sources for identification of prospective leads. Call up clients to fix up meeting. Give effective presentation on product & services. Resolve all queries to the satisfaction of client.
- Coordinate and make repot with government officials (OMC) for expanding reach in the said territory.
- If required by client send additional information/details about product/services. Get acknowledgement from client on receipt of promotional material.
- Maintain update knowledge about product/services and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out effectively.
- Discuss client requirement & appropriate solution with Management. Prepare and send business proposal. Do follow up with clients to close the sales deal.
- Work in the assigned territory & ensure sales potential is fully exploited. Achieve given business targets.
- For first delivery of HSD, coordinate with Operations team and ensure delivery as per agreed terms and schedule and act as account manager for this client. Collect first payment and complete documentation process.
- Be in regular touch with clients and provide ongoing updates about Organization and development. Ensure to send greetings on festivals/special occasions & maintain cordial relations. Use contacts to get references for business development.
- Maintain client's data in the system and update MIS on daily basis. Provide sales report to Management as per requirement.
- Knowledge-MS Office Suite, Business Knowledge, Marketing & Sales.
- Behavioural Skills-Communication Skills, Persuasive Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management & Result Orientation