Replicon - Senior Corporate Sales Trainer (5-13 yrs)
Position Overview :
- Replicon, the Time Intelligence Company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 1.5 million people across thousands of customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe. Customers like Facebook, SAS, Omnicom Media Group, EY, Siemens, PwC, Expedia, FedEx, Dropbox, Deloitte, Fujitsu, and more benefit from our comprehensive suite of products and solutions. Replicon has won many awards and accolades for their innovative products and exceptional customer services over the years including The Stevie- Awards for Great Employers, Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, Branham300, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and others.
- Replicon offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will directly influence the ability of our Sales Organization to meet company objectives. We have a team of smart, ambitious Territory Sales Managers and Solution Consultants that will look to you for the sales process and enablement training, quality expectations and positive reinforcement. At Replicon, your integrity and reliability are as important as the talent and effort you put into your work.
- We are looking for a Senior Corporate Sales Trainer to support the learning needs of our sales workforce in our Bangalore office. Reporting to our VP of Sales, you will be responsible for executing Replicon's onboarding for new sales employees, as well as delivering the continued sales education for all existing sales employees. The sales education you provide will be focused around Replicon's developed sales enablement, sales process, messaging and product.
- A sales organization that has been winning for over 20 years! You get to learn, adopt and teach industry best practices and see what successful execution looks like.
- A sales leadership team that will develop your skills and work with you to ensure you are confidently able to deliver a strong sales training program.
- An enthusiastic and motivated sales organization for you to train, educate, inspire and motivate.
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver Replicon's world class sales process training to all new sales hires, including new sales management, along with conducting certifications before they get onto the sales floor.
- Create and deliver on-going sales training for process changes and product releases to the sales organization including re-certifications where necessary.
- Provide on-going sales coaching by working one-on-one with sales reps on sales calls, finding ways to improve the sales rep's business acumen and communication skills with C-level stakeholders to move deals forward.
- Identify strategies to reduce time-to-productivity for new hires.
- Maintain and update sales on-boarding materials on the sales intranet and any print - cheat sheets- used by the sales organization.
- Maintain and update the online learning modules with sales enablement material when necessary.
- MBA with specialization in Sales, Marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales Training/Coaching role, along with previous experience in a quota carrying Sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent Facilitation Skills, Performance Management, Motivating Others, Coaching & Feedback skills
- A hands-on approach towards learning & development
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- A basic understanding of cloud computing
- Experience working with remote teams and/or delivering training remotely through webinars would be a nice to have.
- This role requires the employee to be willing to work in the North-American shift.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.