Talent acquistion trainee at Replicon Software
Views:12 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Replicon - Marketing Analyst (5-6 yrs)
Marketing Analyst_ Replicon Software
Company website - www.replicon.com
Job role : Market Research Analyst
Company : Replicon Software
Timing : 4pm- 1 am
Experience : 5-6 years
About Company :
Replicon, B2B Software Product Development company has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits.
Replicon's products are used by more than 1.2 million users in 60 countries. Global leaders like HP, AT&T Wireless, Amazon, Turner Broadcasting, and Ferrari, use Replicon's time tracking software solutions to maximize project performance, optimize resource allocation, accurately bill clients, and automate payroll policies. The company has been recognized by Profit Magazine (equivalent to INC magazine) as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada the last 3 consecutive years. It has been listed on the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and it was selected as a finalist for Ernst Young's Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Job details :
- Replicon software, is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our world class team.
- As a key member this role will report to the Product Marketing Manager, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for research related to prospect account, market, and competitive intelligence to the Product Marketing Team.
- This role will be responsible for researching data and insights, analyzing and presenting data that support our product positioning and messaging strategy. The right person for this role has proven experience with primary research and execution.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Accountable to manage and report competitive intelligence, market, and account intelligence across industries globally.
- Collect and consolidate data and translate into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Use the internet extensively to retrieve information and intelligence on all types of secondary and primary research for the product marketing team.
- Gather required information and filter relevant data from subscription databases, the Internet, print media, company representatives, external research organizations on relevant industry verticals.
- Identify research intelligence for each prospect account across global markets
- Be our go-to-person on industry trends, and the players in the market
- Collaborate within the product marketing team for different research needs and implement best practices on consolidating all research data.
Skills required :
- Degree in Business or Finance or the equivalent in functional experience
- Ability to create a detailed, metrics-driven forecast for each marketing segment and execute them
- Should have exceptional organizational skills, have great time management skills, be able to prioritize, be detail oriented, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Tools knowledge is an added advantage
- Excellent writing skills using complicated technical concepts to describe a clear and impactful story
- Capability to build strong relationships and work across multiple functions and teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills