Replicon - Manager - Content Marketing (5-12 yrs)
Position Overview :
- Replicon, the Time Intelligence- company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 7800 customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
- Replicon is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You will drive the development and deployment of engaging content for all inbound and outbound global marketing programs. Deliverables will include all aspects of content creation and curation across the marketing funnel, including blogs, white papers, contributed articles, ad copy, customer success stories, thought leadership viewpoints, press releases, website copy, social media posts and marketing emails. This may sound like a large list, however you- re an avid storyteller that can- t wait to learn more about who we are, what our solutions have to offer and bringing to life mundane business processes and technical details in a unique way that your audience can relate to.
- This person will be collaborating closely with counterparts in our California, USA office including our Senior Executive Team.
- A Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution.
- Profitable, stable global customer base - some of whom have been with us for almost 20 years!
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList- .
- Continuously been recognized by the Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Services since 2013.
- A team that thrives on collaboration and enjoys the process of working together to create successful marketing programs that ultimately turns leads into customers!
- Undergraduate/Graduate in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or similar discipline
- 5+ years of total professional writing experience, with 2+ years in a B2B technology company selling across the globe
- Amazing research, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to set timelines and juggle multiple tasks for several projects at the same time, often on short timelines
- SEO and SEM knowledge
- You- re a grammar geek who is tickled by beautiful and well-formed sentences
- Writing is a labour of love, but the mission and the message keep you going
What you- ll do:
- Conceptualize and create content that will educate, enlighten and entertain our audiences.
- Write persuasive copy that encourages action in prospects and customers, demonstrates thought leadership and strengthens brand awareness for the company's solution.
- Produce all types of content (long and short form) including blog posts, articles, case studies, newsletters, ad copy, emails and other public-facing materials.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to get the content published and distributed through digital and print media including the company's website and social channels.
- Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of our content strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to participate in and help coordinate other marketing initiatives.