Lead Recruiter at Replicon
Views:1519 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Replicon - Manager/Consultant - Inside Sales/Business Development (4-13 yrs)
Position Overview :
- Replicon offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell our solutions which leverage Time as a Strategic Asset within an organization. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Territory Sales Managers, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Replicon, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- We are currently looking for high-energy, self-motivated individuals to join our successful Sales team as Territory Sales Managers in our Bangalore office. This opportunity lets you employ your skills as a product sales expert and turn this expertise into new business for Replicon. With our clients being worldwide most of your communication will be through telephone and computer technology. We want our sales representatives to use their exceptional sales ability combined with our innovative way of selling software to build on a long-term career opportunity within Replicon.
- We are looking for driven individuals who exude confidence, with a proven sale track record and have worked in a similar role previously handling end to end Sales.
- Effectively manage all your opportunities while managing a sales pipeline to achieve targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Identifying new sales opportunities, pitching products/services to clients and effectively work with them to bring in additional revenue.
- Ability to research and become an expert on Replicon's products and the competitive landscape.
- Effectively demonstrate Replicon's software solutions to address the customer requirements and provide business value.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- 5+ years of inside sales experience with demonstrated achievement of quota /revenue goals preferably to the North American audience
- Strong communication skills - communicate, present, assert and speak to all the different stakeholders involved
- Outbound skills - Must be able call prospects with confidence
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Strong software solutions & product demonstration experience is required