Replicon - Director - Content Marketing (11-20 yrs)
Position Overview :
Replicon, the Time Intelligence- company, has a comprehensive suite of products, powered by the Time Intelligence Platform, to manage enterprise time, projects, people, costs, gross pay & profits. We support more than 7800 customers spanning 180+ countries around the globe.
As our Director of Content Marketing, your role is to uphold the brand voice, while directing the content strategies and execution for marketing priorities that align with the business goals. You will manage a team of Content Marketers and work closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Campaigns and Sales on their initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who is a sound creative thinker with years of experience in marketing writing, creating content strategies and loves the execution.
This person will be collaborating closely with counterparts in our California, USA office including our Senior Executive Team.
We have :
- A Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution.
- Profitable, stable global customer base - some of whom have been with us for almost 20 years!
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList- .
- Continuously been recognized by the Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Services since 2013.
- A team that thrives on collaboration and enjoys the process of working together to create successful marketing programs that ultimately turn leads into customers!
You have :
- BA/BS in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English or related degree; MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of experience in content marketing, marketing communications or a related roles
- 4+ years of marketing leadership experience in B2B SaaS product company
- Proven aptitude for creative thinking, taking mundane product features and turning them into something compelling
- Strong attention to detail within tight deadlines
- An appreciation for collaborating with other business units and people to achieve perfection!
What you will do :
- Collaborate with other Marketing leaders on Replicon's marketing plan, revenue-generation strategies, PR and social media
- Drive the development and delivery of content strategies and projects, many times managing multiple priorities at a time
- Lead your internal team where appropriate to deliver on all applicable marketing programs (marketing materials, sales support tools, email marketing campaigns, events, press releases, internal and external communications, etc.)
- Recruit, manage and motivate a team of creative content resources to get things done
- Promote continual improvement and a culture of excellence and accountability through driving creative discipline excellence