HR Recruiter at Rent An Attire
Views:69 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Rent An Attire - Sales Consultant (1-4 yrs)
- Provide a delightful renting experience to customers.
- Helps maximize sales at all opportunities and provides a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Achieve Individual/team sales targets.
- Communicates effectively with customers to determine needs.
- Demonstrates ways to increase store productivity.
- Applies sales transaction knowledge to process - routine discounts, gift certificate sales, special orders, exchanges, refunds, credit vouchers and alterations.
- Actively participates in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, product transfers and floor changeovers.
- Maintains a professional and personal appearance consistent with established guidelines.
- Actively supports securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Accurately enters customer and product information into company backend tools on a day to day basis.
- Ensures ease of customer shopping experience by maintaining: replenishment, quality checks, visual merchandising & hygiene standards.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Monitoring of sales budget and its achievement.
- Preparation of yearly /quarterly/ monthly sales budgets.
- Sales meetings for weekly / monthly sales update status.
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a marketing communication background
- Excellent Computer skills especially MS Excel MS word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Decision-making ability and sense of responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.