HR Recruiter at Rent An Attire
Views:37 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Rent An Attire - Associate Store Manager - Retail Sales (3-5 yrs)
Associate Retail Store Manager
We are a disruptive fashion tech company with a sole aim to revolutionize the dynamics of collaboration.
Rent An Attire is an elite marketplace specializing in men and women designer wear for the millennial generation. We are disrupting the apparel market with our core USP- offering premium fashion at a fraction of the market price, through a sophisticated rental system.
With an integrated e-commerce platform, our focus is on creating a distinctive electronic marketplace by facilitating transactions between renters and designers/owners. We are early adopters of the - Shared Economy Model- and have created innovative revenue streams, both online and offline.
Responsibilities and Duties :
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales/bookings and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in retail management.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customer's pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc).
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance.
- Business Planning and Budgeting.
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Candidate must have 3+ years of experience in retail sales. Preferably from clothing industry.
- Should have excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations.
- Decision-making ability and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures.