Renewal Sales Role (2-4 yrs)
An inside sales renewal specialist will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer retention and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, building excellent relationships with the existing users, qualifying prospects, and retaining customers.
- Learn & understand the products, prospective clients & services well.
- Understand customer pain points, and requirements and correlate solutions and customer requirements.
- Should have excellent skills in negotiation, upsell and upgrade.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into the CRM system
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound/outbound leads and inquiries.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential customers.
- Resolve customer complaints and work closely with the customer success team.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Manage customer queries on Call, Intercom, and email.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence (Hindi and English Mandatory, Knowing regional languages will be a plus).
- Ability to make focused efforts to win customers. The ideal candidate should be good at negotiation, upsell and upgrading the existing user.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Having Key account management skills will be a plus
- Minimum 2+ years of sales experience in SaaS products, financial services, wallet, products/solutions companies
- Track record of over-achieving targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.