Deputy Manager - HR at Reliance Retail
Views:93 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Reliance Retail - Marketing Role (7-13 yrs)
Looking For Enthusiastic Marketing Professionals (Preferred From Retail And FMCG)
Job Description :
- Responsible for launching new stores in the Nagpur region
- Responsible to drive NOB (Number of Bills) at the stores by driving ATL & BTL activations
- Budgeting, Preparation and adhering to Marketing Calendar.
- Responsible for footfall enhancement through BTL activations
- Competition analysis to understand the new trends in the market
- To ensure greater brand visibility and create higher brand recall
- Coordinates in-store promotions and the related marketing elements.
- Makes recommendations on best practices within store chain
- Visits stores and discuss with the store manager about service concerns, marketing programs.
- Serve as primary marketing liaison between Stores and marketing team.
- Budget implementation and control.
- Works closely with sales management, internal colleagues, and vendors to create and evaluate in-store marketing programs.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Budget, Vendor Management, Media Plan - track BTL / ATL expenses on a monthly basis PO / SE, Coordination for VM - Production / Dispatch / Implementation, BTL/ATL
- Creative / Printing / Dispatch / Distribution / Execution
Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in marketing or related field
- 7+ years of exp in Regional marketing / State Marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and BTL marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and BTL campaigns that engage, inform and motivate customers.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking