AVP Human Resource at Reliance Games
Views:257 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Reliance Games - Content Writer (2-5 yrs)
Company : Reliance Games`
Position : Content Writer
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create copy/content for existing, new or upcoming applications, games, websites and other adhoc writing when required.
- Ensure all the content is of the highest quality, error free and within context
- Proofread sites and applications for grammatical, spelling and other presentation errors;
- Deliver routine reporting on weekly social media activity including facebook and other relevant social matrices.
- Ideate and strategize new campaigns for social media.
- Writing Target-oriented, Audience-based, Sales-oriented and SEO-friendly content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Skills and knowledge :
- College graduate/Post Graduate in English, Communication Arts, Marketing Degree is a Plus.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good understanding of Social Media Platform.
Who We Are :
- Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 5000+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel's World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
- Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the - RG- character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com