Assistant Manager at Axis Bank
Views:46 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Relationship Officer - Sales - Loan Against Property & Home Loan (1-10 yrs)
Walk - in interviews for Relationship Officer with leading Partners of Axis Bank.
- Career progression opportunity to Axis Bank payroll will be given to top performer employee.
- Attractive earning opportunity and best incentives scheme in the industry.
Interview Date : 20th October, 2020
Time: 11 am to 3 pm
Designation : Relationship Officer
Product : Home Loan/Business Loan/Loan Against Property
1. Demonstrating/Presenting/Introducing/Selling Banking Products of the Client.
2. New client acquisition.
3. Convincing customers for new products and maintaining relationship with clients
4. Analyzing of business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies.
5. Develop new relationship with new customer to increase business.
6. Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk in clients at branches.
7. Responsible for processing documentations of loans and other financial services.
Experience : 0.6 to 5 Years
- Interview Venue 1 - 1st FLR, Angruti Building, Plot No 14, Sec-24, Sion Panvel Highway, Above HDFC Bank, Navi Mumbai.
- Contact Person - Ankita
- Interview Venue 2 - Quess Corp, 4th Floor, Unit No 401 Sheil Estate, Dani Compound, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E) Mumbai 400098.
- Contact Person - Vini
- Interview Venue 3 - 5th FLR - Techniplex 2, IT Park, Opp. Techniplex Complex, Goregaon (W) Mumbai
- Contact Person - Suprita
- Interview Venue 4 - 3rd Floor, Prabhat Plaza, Station Road, Thane (W)
- Contact Person - Hemant/Hardik
Dress code: Business Formals
Kindly carry a copy of your updated resume along with a copy of Aadhar Card and Pan Card.