Relationship Officer - Sales - Bank (5-8 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible to handle customer service requirements like account opening, DMAT account opening, grievances, liability product selling, education on product features, cheque book issuance.
- Advice customers on various banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- Customer acquisition through referrals from existing customers.
- Engage with assigned portfolio of bank customers
- Achieve sales targets for bank and investment products. Going beyond the professed need of the customer by providing other products.
- Responsible to cross sell other bank products introduced and meeting business objectives
Candidate Profile :
- Graduates with total experience of 5-6 years with relevant experience of atleast 1 year in financial services or banks.
- MBA with lesser experience can be considered
- Experienced customer service candidates from financial services (those from MFund, securities houses etc) with sales orientation can be considered.