Relationship Officer - Sales - Bank (5-8 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible to handle customer service requirements like account opening, DMAT account opening, grievances, liability product selling, education on product features, cheque book issuance.
- Advice customers on various banking and financial products and services offered by the bank.
- Customer acquisition through referrals from existing customers.
- Engage with assigned portfolio of bank customers
- Achieve sales targets for bank and investment products. Going beyond the professed need of the customer by providing other products.
- Responsible to cross sell other bank products introduced and meeting business objectives
Candidate Profile :
- Graduates with total experience of 5-6 years with relevant experience of atleast 1 year in financial services or banks.
- MBA with lesser experience can be considered
- Experienced customer service candidates from financial services (those from MFund, securities houses etc) with sales orientation can be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.