Relationship Officer/Relationship Manager - Sales - Bank (2-6 yrs)
- Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities.
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy.
- Cross sells existing bank products to customers.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction