Consultant at Axcess Consultancy Services
Views:266 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Relationship Officer/Relationship Manager/Branch Relationship Manager - Sales - Bank (2-8 yrs)
RO / RM / BRM - Delhi NCR
Key Responsibilities :
- This position is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers by providing them exceptional individualized customer service, thereby achieving targeted growth and service norms
- Originate/ develop new and expands existing High Net Worth Customer relationships for liabilities, specifically and across the range of Kotak Mahindra product offering.
- Source new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel.
- Develop data base for lead generation, identifies market segments, strategize with acquisition channel.
- Ensure high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy in external staff.
- Follow up with client through tele-calling, written correspondence and field visits to provide information of the bank's products and services and seek customer deposits.
- Build long term personal relationship with clients through relationship calling efforts and social interaction.
- Cross sell existing bank products to customers.
- Inform customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinate with other group companies to provide Bank customers with seamless access to other group products.
- Record and respond to customer's complaints, questions, problems.
- Ensure fast and quality turn-around time for responses.
- MIS generation, maintains records for all acquisition figures and account up gradations.
- Maintain complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Track customer complaints/queries and turnaround times to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and provide information for product and service enhancements.
Candidate Profile / Experience / Education Qualification :
- Graduate - 4 -8 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
- Post Graduate - 2 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
- Age: 23 - 33 years
Job Dimensions :
Customers Relationships -100-150
Portfolio Size Serviced - AUM of Rs. 20 to 70 Crores
Relationship Officer(RO) : Looking for candidates carrying 2+ yrs portfolio management experience with competitive banks.
Max CTC: 4.50 Lacs (depends on many factors - current ctc, experience, customers handled, AUM etc)
Relationship Managers (BRM): Looking for candidates carrying 3+ yrs portfolio management experience with competitive banks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.