Consultant at Axcess Consultancy Services
Views:173 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Relationship Officer/Relationship Manager/Branch Relationship Manager - Sales - Bank (2-8 yrs)
RO / RM / BRM - Delhi NCR
Key Responsibilities :
- This position is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers by providing them exceptional individualized customer service, thereby achieving targeted growth and service norms
- Originate/ develop new and expands existing High Net Worth Customer relationships for liabilities, specifically and across the range of Kotak Mahindra product offering.
- Source new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel.
- Develop data base for lead generation, identifies market segments, strategize with acquisition channel.
- Ensure high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy in external staff.
- Follow up with client through tele-calling, written correspondence and field visits to provide information of the bank's products and services and seek customer deposits.
- Build long term personal relationship with clients through relationship calling efforts and social interaction.
- Cross sell existing bank products to customers.
- Inform customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plan and conduct special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinate with other group companies to provide Bank customers with seamless access to other group products.
- Record and respond to customer's complaints, questions, problems.
- Ensure fast and quality turn-around time for responses.
- MIS generation, maintains records for all acquisition figures and account up gradations.
- Maintain complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Track customer complaints/queries and turnaround times to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and provide information for product and service enhancements.
Candidate Profile / Experience / Education Qualification :
- Graduate - 4 -8 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
- Post Graduate - 2 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
- Age: 23 - 33 years
Job Dimensions :
Customers Relationships -100-150
Portfolio Size Serviced - AUM of Rs. 20 to 70 Crores
Relationship Officer(RO) : Looking for candidates carrying 2+ yrs portfolio management experience with competitive banks.
Max CTC: 4.50 Lacs (depends on many factors - current ctc, experience, customers handled, AUM etc)
Relationship Managers (BRM): Looking for candidates carrying 3+ yrs portfolio management experience with competitive banks