Relationship Officer - Business Development - Career Counselling (0-12 yrs)
The Kind Of Person We Are Looking For :
- You are results-driven and excellent at engaging with customers .
- You understand the new age concepts of Digital world ( Crypto, NFT, Content creation etc) with the learning shift
- You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing enrollments.
- You get stuff done whatever it takes and drive task completion.
- You don't already know everything, but you love to learn.
- Develop long term partnership with our customers to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment in our learning solutions.
- Ensure customers continues/renews our Learning offerings.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between the customer and organization delivery and product development teams.
- Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
Job Description :
- Talk to our interested inbound leads, follow-up by outbound calls and emails
- Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
- Collect feedback on attended programs and soft up sell related paid courses
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Work on account development and closure
- Close sales and achieve, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas
- Explain course offerings and follow- up for enrollment
- Consistently achieve sales targets unlined with the team/organizational objectives
Experience/Certifications - Candidates required with :
- Experience in professional education, EdTech is a plus
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively