Relationship Manager - Working Capital - Bank (1-9 yrs)
- Portfolio Management and Acquisition of Working Capital for HNI clients.
- Knowledge on Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship, Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- To manage and enhance the existing commercial portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial non-financial objectives.
- Establish new borrowing relationships for Business Banking (SME), preparing the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank policies and procedures to enhance the bank's market share.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, preparation of credit application, documentation & post-sanction monitoring through periodic account review/renewal.
- Manage the existing loan portfolio to ensure establishment of appropriate account plans, recommend credit facilities in line with Bank credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to acceptable levels.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. financial analysis of statements of accounts, documentation, and periodical client visits call reports.