Manager at Mpower Consultants
Views:452 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management - Bank (2-5 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Acquisition of HNI/UHNI/ Corporate Clients and advising on Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds, PMS, Bonds, advice on direct equity, structured products, Estate Planning, asset allocation, bonds and derivatives etc
2. Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
3. Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing- clients
4. Track the HNI/Ultra HNI segment in the market for new client acquisition to research, investigate and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios
5. Managing relationship of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationship
6. Managing relationships of HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
7. To generate revenue from existing customers mapped and from new- clients
8. Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the risk vs. reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
9. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
10. Develop Product understanding & Domain knowledge with view on Global & Domestic markets.
- Must be from a Banking Wealth Management background.
- Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum of 2-5 years work experience, largely in wealth management
- Strong Communication & negotiation skills
- Person with clean track record and high integrity
- NISM certification for cash and derivatives segment of equity market. AMFI certificate would be added advantage
Interested Candidates, Please Share your updated CVs or Call on 9920183960 or 8291691807