Relationship Manager - Wealth Management (1-8 yrs)
Location -Mumbai, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Relationship Management :
- Managing the banking and investments relationship of clients and responsible for overall growth of Liabilities & Investment business from HNI segment.
- Develop, manage, and expand customer relationships by providing service level which exceeds client expectations of most important customer segment.
- Identify current and potential relationship with additional revenue potential and grow business.
- Generating Incremental Business:
- Sales targets spread across liabilities, retail assets, business banking, forex, cards, investments etc.
- Proactively sell the full range of consumer and commercial product to current and potential HNI Relationships.
- Increase CASA balance in allocated portfolio either through Deepening or Acquisition.
- Driving higher product and channel penetration to deepen mapped relationships and to increase wallet share with Bank.
Customer Engagement :
- Ensuring portfolio quality by regularly engaging with each mapped relationship and maintaining the desired relationship values.
- Face to the client and First person Responsible for service and sales satisfaction of mapped clients.
Investment Advisory :
- Financial Planning and Investment Advisory to HNI clients.
-Driving revenue business to generate fee income through products like mutual funds, investments and insurance.
Process and Audit :
- Ensure all sales activity is recorded online as per the organizational process.
- Capture and maximize the business opportunity through detailed client profiling as per organizational process.
Interested candidate can share resume or for any query please call me at 9665028220