Talent Scout at Winfort Services
Views:226 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - NBFC (2-5 yrs)
- Responsible for managing a key relationship of a very reputed and demanding NBFC
- Responsible for managing overall business for assigned area (4-5 branches)which involves business development, sales, relationship management, operational and training support, identifying new business opportunities and meeting overall target assigned on new business.
- Responsible to establish productive, professional relationship with key personnel of assigned business vertical.
- Responsible for all operations, customer servicing and customer retention activities for the assigned business verticals.
- Responsible to drive business generation initiatives to achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly business targets along with assigned team of PSF focusing on Value penetration and attachment rate.
- Responsible for business tracking, analyzing and reporting business results at desired and periodic intervals to reporting authority.
- Responsible for compliant business practices and ensuring that employees of business vertical comply with ethical business practices for Insurance sale.
- Ability to deal with HNI Clients.
- Responsible to maintain high channel satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Essential Knowledge / Skill Sets:
- Should have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Preferred-understanding or exposure to Individual Products is desirable
- Preferred to have in-depth knowledge of insurance products.
- Preferred to have in-depth knowledge of Insurance and related financial markets.
- Should have analytical skills to understand the potential business opportunities.
- Should have good presentation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Should be good at relationship building/management.
- Ability to work effectively in highly demanding and competitive environment.
- Ability to sustain in pressure situation and still be contributing