Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - Insurance Broking Sales (4-8 yrs)
Role Description :
Role Requirements :
- In-Depth knowledge of various insurance products.
- Capable of data mining and identifying business opportunities.
- Connect with peers, clients, prospects to generate business leads.
- Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company every year.
- Responsible to retain the existing accounts and create cross-sell opportunities so as increase the revenue base.
- Conduct meetings with the prospects in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of the sales process.
- Continuous interaction with all stake holders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Assist in preparing proposals for client presentation.
Technical Skills - MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
General Skills - Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college).
Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling & negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
Preferred candidate profile :
Prior Experience - 4-8 years of experience in corporate sales.
- Corporate Relationship Management/Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred
Education/ Qualification MBA from a reputed B - School