Recruitment Consultant at Hiring Cliq Consultancy Services
Views:23 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Relationship Manager - Sales - Wealth Management Firm (2-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager Experience:
Desired skills and Qualification:-
- Any Graduate
- 2+ years of experience from a relationship management/sales role at a premium wealth management firm.
- The candidate is the face of the business - he or she represents Guardian for the client.
- The candidate will be the face of Guardian to various other corporations and firms, so they should conduct themselves with utmost professionalism.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The position will be directly responsible for interfacing and engaging with Clients on a day to day basis.
- This position requires effective and efficient sourcing and processing of Investment products requirements of Clients such as Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, PMS, etc. basis of their Risk profile.
- Similarly sourcing and servicing of Asset products such as Mortgage, Auto loans, Loans against Shares, Credit Cards, etc.
- The position will be responsible for ensuring all Banking and Financial requirements of the Client are serviced on time and result in growth in Client portfolio and relationship with the Bank.
- Monitor and address HNI clients banking and Investment requirements
- Use financial acumen and investment expertise to review a client's personal data, align clients need through superior service, seamlessly align service delivery for enhanced experience; thereby helping the client reach short term and long term investment goals
- Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness
- Achievement of product-wise targets and cross selling products as per the demographic, lifestyle and risk profiling
- Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI Clients for increasing customer base of the portfolio
- Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients and showcase investment products as per the Client risk profile
- Ensuring client contactability at all times through updation of latest contact details in all necessary systems. Regular contact with all mapped clients through weekly / monthly calls
- Resolution of queries for all managed clients within TAT specified
Interested Candidate can apply for more info