Relationship Manager - Sales - Real Estate (2-13 yrs)
Role : Relationship Manager
Type : Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Converting prospects into customers by show-casing appropriate primary residential properties to the prospects, matching the investment need of the prospects
- Using leads generated by Marketing team as well as generating self-leads to convert them into customers, through local activities (procuring relevant databases, doing on-ground activities in corporate, clubs etc.)
- Taking prospects for site visits, answering all relevant queries in the process, liaising with Developer.
- Ensuring compliance with the operations process
- Ensuring that prospects and customers are satisfied with their interaction.
- Providing after sales services and assisting in Loans for the customers
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduation degree.
- Positive attitude for doing meetings and enjoy doing sales
- Experience in direct sales
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand the requirements of prospects and aptitude to understand and pitch property solutions to prospects
- High levels of passion and ownership
Perks and Benefits :
- Best in the industry compensation, Lucrative incentive scheme, Travel Allowance