Associate Consultant at Olive Green Consulting
Views:71 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Relationship Manager - Sales - NBFC (3-6 yrs)
Position Title Relationship Manager - Retail
Department, Channel & Centre
Department - Sales & Marketing
Centre of Operation -
Position reporting to Direct Indirect
Chief Manager-Retail Regional Head - Retail
Number of Positions & Centres Position Number Centre
No of reports Direct Indirect
Job Purpose :
To execute the marketing strategies in the allocated space with focus on garnering and developing sales.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Increase in AUM.
- Ensuring growth of business and surpassing periodical sales targets in terms of funds mobilized.
- Promotion of UTI MF Schemes, knowledge about the products and MF industry.
- Providing feedbacks gathered from distribution force/investors. Improvement in processes based on such feedbacks. Help in MIS generation.
- Motivating and managing the Sales force.
- Increase in number of Investors
- Penetration into new areas
- Support to distribution force and investors
- Devising strategy for future based on the regional typicalities of the Branch location.
- Conducting investor's meet, agent's meeting and organizing participation in finance fairs etc.
- Conducting necessary training / knowledge transfer sessions for the agents to keep them updated on the market and product front.
- Ensuring timely collection of funds.
- Managing the administration of the Branch.
- Alertness to Market Changes and Demands
- To ensure targeted growth in business through the respective Branch and manage Branch administration.
- Minimum Qualification - Graduate from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE).