Relationship Manager - Sales - IT (4-8 yrs)
About the Job :
Are you a confident enough Sales consultant to be able to pitch the best of breed cloud performance and security solutions to an E-commerce shop, a media house or an Enterprise over the phone and eventually convince them to invest in your solution? Are you experienced enough to compete in tough market conditions and present a compelling value proposition to help some of the best future brands on the internet grow their revenue with your solutions? And do all of this with an incredibly high degree of ethics, integrity and customer satisfaction? If yes, this is just the perfect sales role you have been looking for a long time- The ECG Relationship Manager
About the team and the role :
The Emerging Customer Group is the mid-market vehicle for Company's North America sales organization and is an Inside Sales team based out of Company's Bangalore operations. This team is chartered to grow Company's business for some of the fastest growing companies in Media, Hi Tech, E-commerce and Enterprise verticals in North America. A Relationship Manager is expected to manage an assigned book of business for Company's mid-market customers and grow their existing revenues YoY by an assigned target through upselling and cross selling into their assigned account base and by managing to retain the existing customers through effective renewal plays. The expectation is that the relationship manager runs their business like their own franchisee within Company and leverages the best practices to help their customers grow their online business thereby increasing their share of wallet with Company. The Relationship Manager needs to understand a customer's business requirements and then engage the right Company resources to scope and address the customer's pain points before positioning a solution to address the business pain. He/she needs to be the quintessential customer advocate and needs to focus on building a mutually beneficial strategic long term relationship between the customer and Company.
- Drives deeper customer engagements within the assigned installed base through a disciplined approach to daily cadence activities and relevant campaigns resulting in incremental demand for additional products and services from the Company portfolio.
- Owns the complete end-to-end sales cycle for their customers and meets their assigned monthly/quarterly/annual targets consistently.
- Grows and retains revenue for a territory's install base of accounts and runs it like an autonomous business.
- Effectively coordinates with various cross functional teams like Pre-sales, Consulting, legal and Account Management to present the best solution for their customers.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in a relevant field
- 4-8 years of relevant sales experience
- 4-8 years of quota driven technology/solution selling experience.
- Sales into International Markets- US Sales experience preferred.
- Impeccable communication skills- both verbal and written
- Has a good understanding of the Internet and Cloud Technologies
- Can drive deeper customer engagements through focused outreach campaigns
- Good objection handling skills and ability to manage end to end technology sales cycles
- Full accountability to deliver on monthly forecasted/committed deals
- Can do- attitude with an unwavering focus on ethics and integrity in day to day work
- Proven track record of growing business and consistently exceeding quota in a high performance sales culture
- Formal sales training in solution/value selling (Sandlers/Costigan/Dale Carnegie etc)
- Being able to successfully execute a complex sales cycles with CXOs
- Effectively outmaneuver competitors by positioning and driving value to customers
- Experience in growing business through channel partners
- Renewal Management experience to effectively retain/grow revenue during renewals
- Be a team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and an ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues across a global organization.
- Pursue intellectual honesty throughout the organization in a way that doesnt just challenge, but results in better debate, better decision-making, and ultimately, better results