Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:26 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Relationship Manager - Sales - Investment Services (2-7 yrs)
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client is India's premier investment services group engaged inter-alia in the distribution of mutual funds, insurance, fixed deposits, bonds, loans et al.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Sales (B2C) or Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the the Financial Services Industry industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Dealers and Distributors.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders