HR Executive at Boyen Haddin
Views:139 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Relationship Manager - Sales - Investment Products (2-20 yrs)
Job Description for Relationship Manager - Investment Products
- The Relationship Manager-Wealth is the ultimate face of the business as (s) he is going to be the final point of contact with the client. (S)he would be responsible for acquiring High Net Worth relationships and managing & retaining such relationships by delivering the best standards of services. (S)he would be expected to establish strong ties with them by designing & implementing their financial plans; and then by ensuring that they receive and execute on the
- Relationship Managers with prior experience working in a Broking/Private bank/wealth management set up.
- Handle and manage clients with a minimum Investment amount of Rs 50 Lakhs and above.
- Experience of advising clients across asset classes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in teams.
- Candidates having good vintage in their present as well as previous companies (At least minimum tenure of 2-3 yrs of stability)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Relationship Manager will be Responsible for Acquiring HNI clients (Affluent & Super Affluent)
- He/She would be responsible to drive the TPP sales through branch sales team an