Relationship Manager - Sales - Hospitality (1-11 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based off of this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients' data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze clients' data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Present value-proposition to sales leads and current customers
- Prospect for new sales leads and close sales
- To prepare sales proposals for prospective candidates
- Ensure member is updated on all the recent updates of the organization
- Field Sales
- 4-6 years of client relationship experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Skills Required :
- Possess the ability to perform independently.
- Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
- Strong communication skills.
Salary : 3-4.25 LPA