Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:514 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Relationship Manager - Sales - FinTech (0-8 yrs)
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for professionals to be associated with a fast growing FinTech brand and to make a difference that matters
- Be part of an exciting work culture with flexible working options
Our client is a banking platform that allows SMEs and startups to open business accounts. In addition to the traditional banking services, they have helped thousands of businesses automate their accounting and manage their expenses. They aim to continue redefining the way SMEs and startups bank as well as deliver a seamless business banking experience.
The Job :
- You will be working closely with the banking team and other cross functional operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business. Your responsibilities include:
- Building long-term relationships with banks and other clients.
- Resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently while following good customer service practices.
- Promoting high-sales and notifying the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities.
- Creating strategies and working with clients to boost their brand.
- Helping promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Delivering sales targets for your city / category in a given timeframe.
- Effectively communicating company policies and vision to prospective buyers.
- Developing and managing deep trade relations within the market and achieving sales targets through in-person client visits.
- Engaging buyers and working with business owners to help them grow along with the platform.
- Managing buyer communication and resolving disputes as and when required.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree from a reputed institute and have good knowledge in the world of web, e-commerce, payment, Banking sector.
- You are good at building a professional network and you possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- A dynamic, persistent, persuasive and rigorous individual is what we are looking for.
- You have a good fluency in English & proficiency with other local languages would be advantageous in order to communicate with clients across the region.